Follow | Dashboard
I'll be there
Myself POP Findme Friends Reading
Welcome to my blog and here a short intro of myself. Yea a girl name abby and currently 17 years old.:)
17.08.2013 with da girls

17.08.2013
Today was the day out with my girls,
we went to Suria Sabah Amp Square,
we spent almost 3 hours to stay there. 
We sang alot songs, 
we play hard, laugh hard, sing hard. haha
This is my last holidays and after this i should pay more attention during class.
SPM coming so so so soon,
i need to focus on studies.
I hope i can get a great result in SPM,
this is the last steps fight for my future.
Pray for me,
May god bless me.

I believe our friendship will stay very very long.
<3 love you girls, <3


Oh ya, 
and i just realize,
that was my " friend " birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, my friend.
So happy to see you got the girl who care you always.
So happy to see you aprreciate the girl very much.
Stay happy, my friend.
Hope she will aprreciate you always,
take care of you always,
love you always,
miss you always,
and more more.
Seriously,
I'm put all of my heart to wish you happy to be with her.
And,
i forget to tell you,
i have fallen with a boy,
but it seems like he wont look at me even one second.
Maybe i'm not suitable to relationship in this time?
Haha,
anyway,
you must to be happy with her. ^^
haengbokaeyo <3



=====================================





소후오빠,레이오빠,찬열오빠,세현오빠,루한오빠,
카이오빠,백현오빠,첸오빠,다오오빠,
시오민오빠,디오오빠,그리스오빠,
안녕하세요!


저는 말레이시아에 사는 애비입니다 
저는 오빠를 아추 촣아합니다



오빠  청만 멋있어요 
활동 게속 여심히 하세요 


그리고, 많이 쉬고, 너무 무리하지 마세요
영윈히 당신을 응윈합니다


사라해요 <3

============================================






Teenage's Life
Abby Fung
xoxo

Post a Comment




Older Post | Newer Post